Delta Mobile Apps
Delta is committed to providing tools that make travel easier for our customers. The Fly Delta app is one of those tools. The Fly Delta app is currently available both for iPhone and Android. Delta also offers a mobile version of delta.com for customers who haven’t yet been able to download our app.
Some of the mobile features available on the Fly Delta app for customers on the go include:
- Manage My Profile
- Check Flight Status
- Domestic & international check-in
- View, change or upgrade your seat
- Get alerts and updates in the Feed
- Get your eBoarding pass
- View flight status and track your flight
- View weather at destination
- Check the upgrade list
- Get gate information
- Save parking reminders
- Find Delta Sky Club® info
- Update travel preferences
- View airport maps
- Real-time bag tracking
- Push notifications from critical points along a bag’s journey. A notification sent when a bag is successfully loaded onto an aircraft, which carousel it will arrive at for pickup and more.1
For additional information and instructions on how to download the Fly Delta app, visit delta.com for details.
1Delta is the only carrier that has implemented an RFID bag tracking solution on a global scale to further improve its already-strong reliability for checked bags. A recent study from the International Air Transport Association showed that an industry-wide global RFID solution could reduce the number of mishandled bags by up to 25 percent by 2022.