Delta's First Class Experience
A premium experience that puts Delta customers’ needs first
First Class is a premium cabin offering on domestic routes (within the 50 U.S. and between the 50 U.S. and Canada).*
Delta’s First Class customers will enjoy:
- Premium seats with ample legroom
- New quilted seat covers and updated headrests
- Dedicated overhead bin space
- Wi-Fi, where available, and personalized service
- Access to in-seat power on most flights
- Premium menu offerings (on select flights), premium snacks, Starbucks® coffee, plus complimentary beer, wine and spirits**
- Access to complimentary premium entertainment with Delta Studio™ where available***
- Delta Sky Priority® experience, which features speedy check-in, accelerated security and baggage handling and Premium Boarding.
* Select international flights may offer Business Class service in lieu of First Class, amenities may vary by flight and aircraft.
** Must be 21 and over for alcoholic beverages; please drink responsibly; beverages offered on flights over 250 miles. Meal service on flights over 900 miles. Terms and conditions apply.
For full details and to view all terms and conditions, please visit delta.com/firstclass.
Amenities and Accessibility
View a list of available amenities and accessibility for Delta’s Branded Products, First Class.
Other Airline Front Cabin Products
Information about Alitalia service can be found on the Alitalia-Agent website.
Information about Air France/KLM service can be found on the AgentConnect.biz travel agency website.
Information about Virgin Atlantic service can be found on the vsflyinghub travel agency website.