Delta eCredits are electronic documents that may be applied toward the cost of a Delta ticket and any government-imposed taxes and fees for up to one year from the date they were issued. Electronic ticket vouchers including eDBC, eTCV, eMCO, and DTV.
- Delta eCredits may be redeemed on delta.com, through Delta Sales Support,
Delta Reservations, at a Delta City Ticket Office (CTO), General Sales Agent (GSA) or Airport ticketing location worldwide.
- Delta eCredits can only be used toward ticket purchases, exchanges or reissues.
- Depending on the terms and conditions, they may be combinable with other Delta eCerts or eCredits.
- A maximum of three exchange documents (eCredits or unused tickets) may be applied towards a single ticket transaction. A maximum of two eCredits are allowed for award travel transactions.
- Delta eCredits are NOT eligible to be applied toward the purchase of any miscellaneous transactions such as upgrades, Delta Sky Club passes, baggage fees, UMNR, oxygen, etc.
Delta eCredit Residual Value
- For eCredits redeemed via delta.com, Delta Sales Support, Delta Reservations, at a Delta City Ticket Office (CTO), General Sales Agent (GSA) or Airport ticketing location, a residual value document will be issued, if the customer does not use the entire value of the Delta eCredit.
Terms and Conditions
To view terms and conditions for a specific Delta eCredit go to www.delta.com/redeem and enter the Certificates or eCredits number and select the continue button.