Introducing Delta's A330-900neo
Delta is the U.S. launch carrier for the A330-900neo, which will debut next month on flights from Seattle to Shanghai.
The A330-900neo is the first new plane to feature all four Delta cabin experiences - Delta One® Suites, Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+® and Main Cabin seats, for travel effective July 1, 2019.
Highlights of Delta’s 281-seat A330-900neo include:
Delta One Suites
- 29 suites, each with an individual door for privacy and comfort, fully flat-bed seat with direct aisle access
- Extra-large entertainment screen
- Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding
Delta Premium Select
- 28 seats in separate cabin with dedicated flight attendant
- Up to 38 inches seat pitch for additional legroom and recline, adjustable head and footrests
- Pre-flight drink and elevated meal service
- 56 seats offering extra legroom and recline
- Dedicated overhead storage for carry-on items
- Seats at front of Main Cabin
- 168 seats with memory foam cushions for added comfort
- Individual in-seat entertainment screens
In addition to four cabin experiences, customers can look forward to a state-of-the-art interior featuring seat-back entertainment screens, in-seat power ports, full-spectrum LED ambient lighting and Gogo 2Ku Wi-Fi connectivity and free mobile messaging.
The A330-900neo also features Delta’s all-new wireless in-flight entertainment system. Customers can watch Delta Studio® content on individual screens or choose to stream their selections to their own personal electronic device via high-speed 2Ku broadband connectivity.
Delta Studio offers over 1,000 hours of content, featuring hundreds of movies - including Chinese titles - HBO®, SHOWTIME®, 12 channels of live satellite TV on select flights, podcasts, 2,500+ songs, TV and games.
The A330-900neo aircraft also reduces the travel carbon footprint, with increased fuel efficiency per seat of more than 20 percent when compared with previous generation aircraft.