Delta One ®
Delta One is available on all long-haul international flights that are 6.5+ hours and cross-country flights between JFK and LAX or SFO.
Delta One customers will enjoy:
- Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats, most with direct aisle access
- A selection of regionally-tailored, chef-curated meals, paired with wines selected by our Master Sommelier, Andrea Robinson
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club ® access before the flight*
- Noise-canceling headsets, and eyeshades, socks, LE LABO lotion and lip balm in a TUMI amenity kit**
- Access to in-seat power at every seat
- Tune into Delta Studio® from an extra wide (up to 18") in-flight entertainment screen using a noise-canceling headset, with complimentary access to premium entertainment from Delta Studios***
- Recline and enjoy a flight in the comfort, privacy and exclusivity of a Delta One suite. These suites offer discreet privacy and custom accents, in addition to full flat-bed seats with direct aisle access. Available on select long-haul international flights.
*All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Delta Sky Club. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub.
**Amenity kit offerings vary by market.
Visit delta.com/deltaone for full details and to view all terms and conditions.
Post Purchase Upgrades
Post purchase upgrades using cash or miles can be done via delta.com. Travel Agencies maintain control of tickets when customers upgrade post-purchase.
Amenities and Accessibility
View a list of available amenities and accessibility for Delta’s Branded Products, including Delta One.
Other Airline Front Cabin Products
Information about Air France/KLM Business Class service can be found on the AgentConnect.biz travel agency website.
Information about Alitalia’s Business Class of service can be found on the Alitalia-Agent website.
Information about Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class service can be found on vsflyinghub.com. Please note: travel agencies must register for access to the website.