Delta eCerts - Non-Cash Incentive Products
Delta eCerts can be redeemed for a variety of money-saving offers on eligible flights, including:
- A specific dollar amount off the cost of an eligible fare.
- A specific percentage off the cost of an eligible fare.
- A specific monetary value that can be applied as payment toward a ticket.
- A specific percentage off the number of miles being redeemed for an Award ticket.
- A travel certificate that covers the cost of a ticket and requires the customer to only pay applicable taxes and fees.
- A complimentary upgrade.
Depending on the terms and conditions of the eCert, Delta eCerts may be combinable with other Delta eCerts or eCredits. To view certificate details and terms and conditions go to www.delta.com/redeem and enter the Delta eCert number and redemption code.
There are two ways to redeem a Delta Upgrade certificate:
1. Via a GDS: Travel agents may refer to the certificate’s terms and conditions for complete redemption instructions.
2. Via Delta Reservations: Please call Delta Reservations to redeem your Delta upgrade certificate.
If you are a travel agency administrator, you can view Delta eCerts associated with your agency’s ARC/IATA number on the Delta Professional Travel Agency website. Log onto the Delta Professional Travel Agency website. Certificates are available to view in the Dashboard area.
Depending on the certificate type, Delta eCerts may be redeemed via delta.com or a travel agency GDS. View certificate complete terms and conditions for redemption instructions.
Most Delta eCerts (see terms and conditions) are not redeemable at the airport.
Please check the terms and conditions of each certificate to determine which carrier they are valid on.