Air France Traffic Forecasts for Saturday, April 7, 2018
On Saturday, April 7, 2018, Air France plans to operate 70% of its flights -
- 75% of its long-haul flights;
- 65% of its medium-haul flights on departure to and from Paris-Charles de Gaulle;
- 70% of its short-haul flights, on departure to and from Paris-Orly and French provinces.
In view of a percentage of staff on strike, subject to the Diard law and expected to work on April 7, 2018, estimated at:
- 34% of pilots;
- 26,2% of cabin crew;
- 18,7% of ground staff.
The flight schedule is updated 24 hours in advance. Disruptions and delays are to be expected. Air France recommends its customers with a flight reservation on April 7 to postpone their trip.
Air France regrets this situation and is making every effort to minimize the inconvenience this strike action may cause to its customers.
How to be informed about your trip?
Air France invites its customers to check on www.airfrance.com that their flight is operating before going to the airport. The flights displayed as maintained for Saturday, April 7 will operate.
Air France has the "AF Connect" service, which informs its customers directly and in 13 languages all over the world on their mobile phone or by e-mail. To be notified personally by AF Connect, Air France invites customers to update their contact details (mobile number and/or e-mail) in their reservation file on www.airfrance.com website or in their Flying Blue profile. It is possible to consult and update these details at any time on this website in the "My reservations" section and on our mobile websites.
Since April 3, close to 150,000 messages have been sent individually and in real time to inform customers due to travel on this day.
How to postpone your trip?
Air France offers its customers who are booked on an Air France-operated flight on April 7, 2018 rebooking solutions and the possibility to modify their trip, whether their flight is cancelled or not. Customers with a cancelled flight will be able to obtain a ticket refund at no extra charge. All these commercial measures are available for consultation on the website www.airfrance.com.
To take advantage of these commercial measures:i
- visit in priority the website www.airfrance.com ("My reservations" section) or the Air France app;
- log on to Twitter with #Airfrance on Facebook.com/airfrance ;
- call the toll-free number: 0 800 240 260 (available from France or overseas departments) or +33 1 57 02 10 58 (from abroad);
- contact your usual retailer.