Delta eGift/Gift Cards
Delta offers an electronic gift card program (eGift) with a physical gift card product. The Delta branded gift cards are available on delta.com in denominations ranging from $50-$1,000 USD per card, in $5 increments.
- eGift/Gift Cards may be redeemed for the total purchase price of air transportation on Delta marketed flights, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation.
- eGift/Gift Cards may not be used for any additional fees (e.g. baggage fees) or for any other products or services (e.g. class upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating).
- eGift/Gift Cards are redeemable at:
- Delta Reservations
- Delta City Ticket Offices (CTO)
- Delta Sales Support
- Delta Airport Customer Service (ACS)
- Delta General Sales Agent (GSA)
- Delta Vacations packages (air transportation portion)
- eGift/Gift Cards are not reloadable and do not expire. No service or inactivity fees apply.
Please note: Gift Certificates/eGift and Gift Cards may not be redeemed by travel agents in the GDS.
Full terms and conditions of Delta’s eGift and physical gift cards are available at delta.com.
Purchase and Redemption Information
Information regarding the purchase of eGift or Gift Cards is available at delta.com.
Information regarding how to redeem eGift or Gift Cards is available at delta.com.
Previously Issued Northwest Airlines Gift Certificates
Northwest Airlines Gift Certificates are valid for travel to any Delta or KLM Royal Dutch Airlines destination. They can also be used in conjunction with the purchase of a Delta Vacations air and land package.