Delights in the sky from Delta *
Delta has added a host of new onboard features and amenities on all of its Germany and Switzerland routes to make flying between Europe and the United States even more enjoyable.
Following the success of the launch of Delta’s summer seasonal service between Berlin Tegel Airport and New York-JFK, the flight will resume for the summer 2018 season. This year, the U.S. carrier will operate 8 flights from 5 German cities to the United States. Delta flies daily from Zurich to Atlanta and New York-JFK.
Additional investments in Delta One, Delta Comfort+ and Main Cabin include:
- Free in-flight mobile messaging on WhatsApp, iMessage and Facebook Messenger, keeping passengers fully connected with friends, family, colleagues and clients at 30,000 feet.
- Complimentary Avissi Prosecco in Main Cabin and Delta Comfort+, making every flight a special occasion, plus menu cards and an upgraded meal service to provide a restaurant-style dining experience.
- Customizable TUMI amenity kits that Delta One customers can make uniquely their own free of charge at any TUMI store, featuring Kiehl’s Since 1851 products.
- The option for Delta One customers travelling on select flights from Atlanta and New York-JFK to pre-select their meal ensuring they will always receive their first choice.
- Real-time bag tracking technology that allows customers to keep track of their checked luggage from check-in to arrival carousel in the palm of their hand via the Fly Delta App
* * Esta página sólo está disponible en inglés. Disculpen las molestias.