Main Cabin is available on all Delta and Delta Connection aircraft system-wide.
Delta’s Main Cabin customers will enjoy:
- A choice of four snack options during the flight and complimentary Starbucks® coffee or non-alcoholic beverage of choice on flights over 250 miles; select flights offer food for purchase. Meal service on most long-haul international flights
- Options to purchase beer, wine and spirits on board flights over 250 miles, complimentary on most long-haul international flights*
- Ability to stay connected with Wi-Fi, where available
- Sleep kit (eye shades and ear buds), pillow and blanket available on most long-haul international flights
- Ability to select an available seat at purchase. Complimentary Preferred Seating available at booking for Medallion members and available for purchase to all other customers, excluding those traveling on Basic Economy fares, starting at 45 days prior to departure in all markets.**
- Complimentary entertainment from Delta Studio™ (where available) including selections of TV, movies and music***
* Must be 21 and over for alcoholic beverages; please drink responsibly. Terms and conditions apply.
**Customers that purchase a Basic Economy fare will travel in Delta’s Main Cabin and experience the same superior on board experience as customers that purchase a Main Cabin fare. To view complete details, terms and conditions of Delta’s Basic Economy product visit delta.com/maincabin.
For a complete list of terms and conditions, visit delta.com/maincabin.
Amenities and Accessibility
View a list of available amenities and accessibility for Delta’s Branded Products, including Main Cabin.
Other Airline Main Cabin Products
Information about Air France/KLM Economy Class service can be found on the AgentConnect.biz travel agency website.
Information about Alitalia’s Economy Class of service can be found on the Alitalia-Agent website.
Information about Virgin Atlantic’s Economy class of service can be found on the vsflyinghub travel agency website.
February 26, 2021