Delta Premium Select
About Delta Premium Select:
Delta Premium Select is a new, superior Delta cabin available on select international routes. Customers can enjoy superior comfort on many of our longest flights, including:
- More personal space with up to 38 inches of pitch, up to 19 inches of width and up to seven inches of recline. Delta Premium Select seats will also offer adjustable leg rests and head rests
- Westin Heavenly In-Flight Blanket and pillow; TUMI amenity kit featuring Malin+Goetz Travel Essentials; noise-canceling LSTN headphones
- A dedicated flight attendant, pre-departure beverage service followed by fresh, seasonal menu selections presented with Alessi serviceware designed exclusively for Delta
- A high resolution (up to 13.3-inch) in-flight entertainment screen that is among the largest in its class, allowing customers to stay entertained with Delta Studio’s industry-leading library of complimentary movies, shows and games, and noise-cancelling headphones
- In-seat power ports for large and small devices and convenient storage to keep them within reach
- Sky Priority service, which includes faster check-in, accelerated security, premium boarding and expedited baggage service.
How to Buy Delta Premium Select
Delta offers both fare and ancillary seat purchase options for Delta Premium Select, in all markets where the product is available.
- Delta Premium Select fares are booked in “P”, “A” and “G” classes
- Customers can purchase premium products like Delta Premium Select as an ancillary seat purchase for all or part of their journey, in all markets. Ancillary purchase options build on Delta’s innovative branded fares program designed to give customers greater flexibility and choice when making travel plans.
How to Identify Delta Premium Select fares in a GDS
- Delta Premium Select fares are available to view and sell in most GDS in the same manner as other fares. Travel agents may view the complete fare rules and details of any fare available in a GDS fare display.
Delta Premium Select fares will use Delta’s Fare Basis Code structure. This structure features a product identifier in the 2nd to last character of the fare basis code, and allows customers to apply unique ticket designators for discount programs.
Please note: Delta Premium Select fares are booked in "P", “A” and “G” Class.
Branded Fare Product
2nd to the last Character in Fare Basis Code
Delta Premium Select
Online Booking Tools
Corporate customers using an online booking tool can find Delta Premium Select fares when shopping for the Premium Economy service class.
CSA Corporate Recognition and Priority Benefits
- CSA corporate recognition and priority benefits are applied automatically to fares purchased with a corporate ticket designator
- Medallion Complimentary Upgrades: Medallion Members will not be eligible to receive Complimentary Upgrades to Delta Premium Select.
- Mileage Upgrade Awards: Any SkyMiles Member can use their miles to upgrade to Delta Premium Select after purchasing a Main Cabin ticket. Learn more about Mileage Upgrade Awards.
- Global and Regional Upgrade Certificates: These Upgrade Certificates are available to Diamond and Platinum Medallion® Members as Choice Benefits selections.
- Global Upgrade Certificates (available only to Diamond Medallion Members) can be used to upgrade into Delta Premium Select either from Main Cabin or from Delta Comfort+™. Members can also use one Global Upgrade Certificate to upgrade from Main Cabin, Delta Comfort+™ or Delta Premium Select to Delta One™. Learn more.
- Regional Upgrade Certificates cannot be used to upgrade into Delta Premium Select.
- Medallion Qualification: Delta Premium Select flights are eligible to earn Medallion Qualification Miles (MQMs), Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based Members only) and Medallion Qualification Segments (MQSs). Medallion Members will receive a 50% MQM Bonus on Delta Premium Select flights. Learn more about Medallion Qualification.
Additional information about the new Delta Premium Select cabin, a seat and cabin comparison chart and FAQs are available to view.