It's the Small Things That Matter - Delta Campaign Highlights Services for Korean Customers
Delta has launched a new video campaign, entitled ‘It’s the small things that matter’, to highlight the investments it is making in products and services for customers flying between Korea and the United States.
The airline operates daily flights from Seoul Incheon to three U.S. gateways, Detroit, Seattle and Atlanta, a new route that was launched in June this year. Benefits for customers on Delta’s Korea flights include:
A growing network between the Asia and the United States
- The new joint venture partnership between Delta and Korean Air* will offer more choices, frequencies and destinations for customers traveling between the key markets in Asia and the U.S.
- The airlines’ combined network includes more than 290 destinations in the Americas and 90 in Asia.
Flagship A350 service
- Delta’s new A350-900 is now flying between Seoul Incheon and Detroit, offering an enhanced onboard experience throughout the aircraft, as well as high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity and free mobile messaging.
- The A350 features two brand-new products: Delta One® suites, 32 private suites, each with a full-height door and flat-bed seat; and Delta Premium Select, a separate cabin with seats offering more legroom, additional recline and other benefits. Main Cabin seats offer a refreshed experience.
A state-of-the-art airport experience
- Delta is working closely with Korean Air to build the most convenient hub in Asia. Both airlines will operate services from the new Terminal 2 at Incheon Airport that opens in January 2018.
- The ultra-modern facility will provide customers with a seamless connection and baggage transit experience, as well as access to upscale airport lounges for Delta One® customers.
Korea-focused inflight service with local flavor
- Customers traveling in the Delta One® cabin can pre-order authentic, chef-curated Korean meals featuring seasonal ingredients up to 24 hours prior to departure. In Delta Premium Select, Delta Comfort+® and Main Cabin, customers are offered a choice of seasonal Bibimpab and an ice cream snack – all served with complimentary beverages, including OB beer and Starbucks coffee.
- On-demand Delta Studio entertainment at every passenger’s seat , featuring a selection of Korean movies, Korean voice-over Hollywood titles and over 1000+ hours of movies, TV shows, music and games – including a dedicated Sky Kids™ channel.
- Korean speaking flight attendants are available to assist customers on all flights between Korea and the U.S.
Click here to view the ‘It’s the small things that matter’ video.
For more information about Delta’s dedicated products and services for Korea, visit the Flying with Us: Flights to North America.
*subject to government approvals