Delta One ®
Delta One is available on all long-haul international flights that are 6.5+ hours and cross-country flights between JFK and LAX or SFO.
Delta One customers will enjoy:
- Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding on 180-degree flat-bed seats, most with direct aisle access
- A selection of regionally-tailored, chef-curated meals, paired with wines selected by our Master Sommelier, Andrea Robinson
- Complimentary Delta Sky Club ® access before the flight*
- Noise-canceling headsets, and Kiehl's Lip Balm and Deluxe Hand and Body Lotion in a TUMI amenity kit**
- Access to in-seat power at every seat
- Complimentary access to premium entertainment from Delta Studio®***
*All Delta Sky Club rules apply to Delta Sky Club. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/skyclub.
**Amenity kit offerings vary by market.
Visit delta.com/deltaone for full details and to view all terms and conditions.
Amenities and Accessibility
View a list of available amenities and accessibility for Delta’s Branded Products, including Delta One.
Other Airline Front Cabin Products
Information about Air France/KLM Business Class service can be found on the AgentConnect.biz travel agency website. Please note: travel agencies must register for access to the website.
Information about Alitalia’s Business Class of service can be found on the Alitalia-Agent website.
Information about Virgin Atlantic’s Upper Class service can be found on vsflyinghub.com. Please note: travel agencies must register for access to the website.