Wrapping Up a Great Year
Delta’s Achievements in 2019
Delta is busy getting your customers wherever they need to be to celebrate the holiday season with friends and family around the world. With new products launched, planes refurbished and a continued focus on being a global leader in sustainability, it has been a busy year. Here are just some of Delta’s 2019 highlights:
- Experience upgrading – Introducing newly refurbished Boeing 767-400 and B777s and a new international Main Cabin service
- Biometric innovation – Expanding technology to more hubs and Sky Clubs
- Waste reduction – Removing single-use plastic on board and in Sky Clubs
- Sustainability mission – Reducing and offsetting emissions, introducing a new Carbon Calculator for customers
- Giving back – Supporting charitable organizations and communities worldwide
- Award winning - Earning a host of prestigious awards in 2019, such as Flightglobal’s ‘Most on-time airline’ and #1 in BTN.
To read more about how Delta continues to raise the bar please visit our Featured Page.