Delta Unveils New-Design Domestic First Class Seat for New A321neo
Delta’s new Airbus A321neo, scheduled for delivery late 2020, features industry-leading domestic First Class seats with more privacy, additional comfort, larger screens and superior stowage. Delta's new seat design will bring elements of the international travel experience that customers already enjoy on widebody aircraft to domestic routes, benefiting international customers connecting onto Delta’s U.S. network.
Highlights of Delta’s A321neo First Class seats include:
- A fixed headrest allowing increased privacy and better sleep without compromising seat width or space
- A larger and sturdier tray table, including 25% more workspace
- 3X more volume for storing personal items and devices, including dedicated laptop stowage and water bottle stowage for all phases of flight
- Thoughtful touches, such as customer-facing power ports and enhanced memory-foam cushions for added comfort
- Wireless in-flight entertainment on oversized high-definition seatback screens delivering an at-home entertainment experience
Delta and Airbus have agreed to terms for 100 firm and 100 option order for state-of-the-art Airbus A321neo (new engine option) aircraft. The new jets, powered by Pratt & Whitney geared-turbofan engines, will feature cutting-edge safety, efficiency and comfort.
Learn more here