Nonstop ATL-STR Flight to Temporarily Suspend Due to Runway Construction
From March 28 through June 16, 2020, Delta’s nonstop service between Atlanta (ATL) and Stuttgart (STR), Germany will be suspended due to runway construction at STR. During the suspension, Delta will still offer multiple options for travel between ATL and STR, via connecting routes through the Air France-KLM partner network, to ensure a seamless experience. As Delta currently operates the only nonstop trans-Atlantic flights to Stuttgart, Delta wants to highlight the temporary nature of the suspension and ensure awareness of alternate connecting flights. While there are several daily flights to Stuttgart via AMS and CDG, the flights below offer the most similar timetables to the suspended flight:
Normal nonstop ATL – STR (suspended March 28 – June 16, 2020)
- Departs Atlanta 6:12 pm arriving Stuttgart 9:05 am the next day
- Departs Stuttgart 9:50am arriving Atlanta 3:25pm the same day
Flight options with similar timetables:
ATL – STR via AMS
- Departs Atlanta 5:38 pm, 1 hour layover in Amsterdam, arriving Stuttgart 10:30 am the next day
- Departs Stuttgart 2:10 pm, 1 hour 25 min layover in Amsterdam, arriving Atlanta 8:20 pm the same day*
ATL – STR via CDG
- Departs Atlanta 4:35 pm, 1 hour 50 min layover in Paris, arriving Stuttgart 10:10 am the next day*
- Departs Stuttgart 10:45 am, 1 hour 30 min layover in Paris, arriving Atlanta 5:10 pm the same day*
*Operated by Air France/KLM
Please note: Schedules are subject to change without notice.
For further assistance, please contact your Delta sales representative or Delta Reservations.