Delta named Best Overall Customer Service Airline by Business Traveler USA
Delta continues to earn accolades from customers for its outstanding customer service in the U.S. and around the world. The airline was recently awarded several 2021 Best in Business Travel Awards by Business Traveler USA, including:
- Airline with Best Overall Customer Service
- Best North American Airline for Premium Economy Service
- Best Business Class to South/Latin America
- Best Economy Class Service in the World
- Best Frequent Flyer Program
Readers of the magazine vote annually on the awards, which are widely recognized as a benchmark for excellence.
Delta was named the best North American airline as part of Business Traveller’s Asia-Pacific Awards. Voted for by readers of Business Traveller magazine, the awards have evolved this year to reflect the change in travel climate. Readers were asked to consider their travel experiences both before and during the pandemic, taking into account criteria including COVID-19 safety measures, loyalty programs, efficiency of re-bookings and cancellations, and effective communications.
This is the fourth time Delta has been recognized by Business Traveller readers in recent years. Delta also took the top APAC honors in 2020, 2017 and 2016.
Other recent honors include:
THE STELLA AWARDS
Gold for Best Airline
2021 Prevue Visionary Award
The Stella Awards recognize airlines and other companies in the travel industry that consistently deliver quality service and innovation to meetings and events professionals. This year, Delta won the gold for best airline and the 2021 Prevue Visionary Award, given each year to forward-thinking airlines and other businesses.
Honors are awarded in 17 categories celebrating overall excellence, superb food & beverage, professionalism of staff, sustainability initiatives, and other critical aspects of the meetings and event experience.
TRAVEL WEEKLY MAGELLAN AWARDS
Best Overall U.S. Carrier
Delta was named Travel Weekly’s best overall U.S. carrier at their annual Magellan Awards, which honors the best in travel and salutes the outstanding travel professionals behind it all. Delta was recognized our achievements in customer health and safety, flexibility and innovation.
TRAVELAGE WEST WAVE AWARDS
Best Pandemic Response
Best Airline Vacation (Delta Vacations)
Best Tour Operator, Caribbean (Delta Vacations)
These awards are presented to industry suppliers who led the way in product and service during the past year. The winners, one for each of 79 categories, represent the best of the travel industry in the airline, hospitality, and many other sectors.
HOW DELTA CONNECTS THE WORLD
Delta is focused on connecting people to the world and each other with constant innovation, unique experiences and a commitment to safety.
- Delta recently unveiled its first-ever facial recognition-enabled TSA Precheck® express lobby and bag drop at Atlanta’s domestic terminal south security checkpoint, making travel through the one of the world’s busiest airports even more efficient.
- With plans to outfit nearly all Delta’s domestic mainline fleet with high-speed connectivity by the end of 2022, customers can expect a Wi-Fi experience during travel that’s closer to what they would have at home – part of Delta’s effort to make the customer experience onboard stress-free, personalized and enjoyable from take-off to touch-down.
- Giving customers even more ways to enjoy their next flight with 100+ films including 56 new releases, and 500+ TV episodes from top Hollywood studios. Delta also has partnered with leading interactive fitness platform Peloton to offer a new “Classes in the Clouds” collection of wellbeing-focused content, exclusively for Delta customers.
- The Delta Discover Map on delta.com lets customers plot their destination and review the latest detailed information around test and vaccine requirements, quarantine restrictions, additional paperwork needed and other local government information.
- Customers can rest assured that cleanliness is a crucial component of the Delta CareStandard and integral to the premium experience we work to deliver every day.
Through it all, Delta has also remained focused on leading with purpose, with a focus on diversity, equity and inclusion, as well as a commitment to sustainability as the first carbon-neutral airline globally.
Delta was recognized as the No. 1 airline in customer satisfaction in North America by the J.D. Power 2021 North America Airline Satisfaction Study, a prestigious honor that underscores the professionalism, care and humanity Delta people delivered during one of the most stressful periods for travel in modern history.