Brand New A220 Available on More Routes This Summer
Delta's new Airbus A220 is expanding to more routes and new airports this summer, giving more customers than ever the opportunity to experience the aircraft's modern and spacious interior.
Delta's A220 schedule will grow to 74 daily flights to and from 10 airports this summer, including:
- Dallas-Fort Worth
- Houston-Bush Intercontinental
- New York-LaGuardia
- Minneapolis/St. Paul
- San Jose
- Salt Lake City
The A220 offers a best-in-class fuel performance with an elevated, customer-friendly onboard experience, including:
- 109 seats - 12 in First Class, 15 in Delta Comfort+ and 82 in Main Cabin.
- State-of-the-art interior featuring seat-back screens, 2Ku Wi-Fi and among the widest seats of any narrow body aircraft.
- Thoughtful innovations like high-capacity overhead bins, extra-large windows and full-spectrum LED ambient lighting. There’s even a window in the W.C.!
- 18.6" wide Main Cabin seats in a two-by-three layout, with personal power ports and complimentary premium entertainment on individual seat-back screens.
- A new, modern First Class seat design in a two-by-two layout, featuring the largest IFE screens of any Delta domestic First Class seat.