‘Go West’ via Delta’s Salt Lake City hub
MORE TO ENJOY VIA SALT LAKE CITY
Delta and Virgin Atlantic are offering more daily flights to Salt Lake City from London Heathrow this year.
The nonstop service begins December 20, 2019 – several months earlier than 2019’s season. Customers flying via Salt Lake City also benefit from convenient connections to around 50 destinations throughout the United States and Canada.
Nonstop to the slopes
For the first time from the U.K., customers can fly to the slopes of Utah nonstop from London.
Salt Lake City hub is located within an hour’s drive of nine first-class ski resorts, including Park City, Little and Big Cottonwood Canyons and Ogden.
Easy connections via Salt Lake City are available to resorts including Jackson Hole, Wyoming or the world-famous Aspen and Vail in Colorado.
Explore the great outdoors
Known as ‘The Crossroads of the West’, Salt Lake City is situated within easy reach of some of North America’s most famous national parks.
These include Arches, Canyonlands, Zion and Bryce Canyon – in fact, more than 20 national parks in Utah and the neighbouring states are within a few hours’ drive from Salt Lake City.
Enhanced onboard experience
Customers enjoy a host of on board services and amenities including:
- 180 degree lie-flat seats with individual aisle access in Delta One®
- Optional access to high-speed Wi-Fi for a nominal fee
- Free mobile messaging via iMessage, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger
- Individual in-seat screens with 1000+ hours of Delta Studio® entertainment
- Full meal services, plus a variety of healthy snack options
- Complimentary wines – including Prosecco – craft beers, sodas and Starbucks® Coffee
Escape the gate
On the ground, a Delta Sky Club® is available to Delta One and Upper Class passengers, along with SkyMiles® Diamond/Platinum/Gold Medallion® Members and Flying Club Gold members. This offers a relaxing spot to work or unwind, complete with complimentary Wi-Fi, fresh and healthy food options, and stunning mountain views.