International travel requirements made easy with new Delta FlyReady experience
A more personalized view of travel requirements, an all-new design, and easy-to-use features are now available to Delta customers within Delta FlyReady – the airline’s digital dashboard solution that helps customers verify they’ve met their destination’s entry requirements prior to travel.
“Preparing for an international trip shouldn’t feel like a scavenger hunt. With Delta FlyReady, customers can feel well-prepared and confident knowing the power to manage their travel plans is at their fingertips,” said Rhonda Crawford, S.V.P. – Global Distribution & Digital Strategy.
Accessible via My Trips on delta.com and within the Fly Delta app, the tool allows customers on Delta FlyReady-enabled routes to automatically see the entry requirements in place for their destination along with informational resources that outline additional steps that may be needed prior to departure.*
- A more personalized view of requirements at the customer’s destination, including using their SkyMiles profile and passport information to pre-fill documentation for a faster, more convenient experience.**
- Ability to view both outbound and inbound requirements at the same time immediately after booking, giving customers more time to prepare for their return home.
- Functionality that allows customers to save, exit, and resume document management when they’re ready, ensuring they don’t lose their progress.
- Overhauled user interface with a more responsive and enhanced experience for mobile, allowing customers to use Delta FlyReady across their devices with ease.
Delta teams are constantly innovating and enhancing the digital approach that underpins its seamless day-of-travel experience. All features and adjustments are implemented after careful consideration of customer feedback to eliminate points of friction and create an easy-to-use experience that is always improving.
Those who use Delta FlyReady prior to check-in will enjoy exclusive benefits at the airport as well with new dedicated bag drop lanes available at select airports. Customers originating in Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St. Paul, New York (JFK), Seattle, Salt Lake City and Rome can enjoy expedited service before departure for a more streamlined international travel experience.
Customers should retain paper copies of their test results and other required documentation on their journey and be on the lookout for further contact from Delta with easy instructions on how to access Delta FlyReady in the days leading up to departure.*** Pre-flight emails and text messages remain a valuable resource for customers looking for requirements specific to their journey. Five days prior to departure, customers will receive an email from Delta to confirm entry restrictions in place at their destination. This email displays personalized and real-time information that stays up to date as their departure grows closer.
More personalized, effortless and enjoyable travel experiences await in 2022. Read more about how Delta is delivering a premium travel experience that is better for you, your journey and your world.
* Delta will share additional guidance directly with customers prior to departure and direct them to the tool.
** Customers may need to enter trip details if accessing Delta FlyReady from links other than My Trips.
*** Customers using Delta FlyReady should still bring their passport, paper copies of their test results and other required documentation with them on the day of travel per requirements in place at certain destinations. Delta FlyReady status is not accepted in lieu of other government-required documentation.