Delta And Gol’s Enhanced Partnership Offer Travel Options Between The U.S. And Brazil And Beyond Points Of Destination
Whether traveling for business or leisure, customers in the U.S. and South America have more choices when traveling with Delta and GOL:
- Our enhanced partnership reaches 99% of all demand points between the U.S. and Brazil
- Delta codeshares with GOL to more destinations inside Brazil than any other U.S. flag carrier
- Jointly, Delta and GOL offer service to both international and regional airports in Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo, and Brasilia; adding even greater convenience for business travelers
- A coordinated sales team that offers joint sales programs, giving our mutual customers access to combined networks
For travel agent resources and news, please visit the GOL travel agency website.
For additional GOL information, please visit their website.
Network & Expanded Codeshare
Together, Delta and GOL are able to offer mutual customers more network options between the U.S. and Brazil.
Along with the ability to accrue and redeem flight awards, customers enjoy benefits from the deepened alliance between Delta and GOL, including:
- Expanded codesharing to include GOL's code on Delta flights between the U.S. and Brazil, as well as flights within the carriers' domestic networks and to other key international destinations
- Reciprocal access to airport lounges
- Coordinated sales efforts allowing greater market access
- Co-located airport facilities for easier passenger connections and check-in
Delta SkyMiles® members and GOL Smiles members enjoy the benefits of reciprocal mileage accrual and redemption.
Delta Diamond, Platinum and Gold SkyMiles members also have access to GOL’s Smiles lounges in Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
Diamond Smiles members have access to Delta Sky Clubs in Atlanta, Detroit and New York.*
*Must be flying on a same day international Delta or GOL operated flight to gain access.
China Eastern and Delta solidify strategic partnership
China Eastern and Delta continue to strengthen cooperation and support each other in the China-U.S. market through greater access to each other’s networks and an improved customer experience. Among recent improvements:
- China Eastern and Delta have expanded their joint China-U.S. offering – further cementing their position in the largest market to/from Shanghai – with Delta’s recent addition of new Los Angeles to Shanghai service.
- Delta’s recent move to Terminal 1 at Shanghai’s Pudong Airport to co-locate with China Eastern and Shanghai Airlines has resulted in more convenient connections and a seamless airport and baggage experience for customers.
For additional China Eastern information, please visit their website.