Delta Offers More Fare Choices from Hong Kong to the United States
Delta is now offering a full menu of fare products for travel between Hong Kong and the United States. All fares are available for sale via the GDS making it even easier to sell travel on Delta and give customers more choice than ever before.
With a broad selection of fare options available on Delta’s transpacific flights, customers can choose the one that suits their budget and travel style. Differentiated services are offered with each product, setting a new standard for comfort and convenience.
Wherever they fly in the aircraft, Delta customers all enjoy a wide range of amenities on international flights including complimentary meals, beverages and in-seat Delta Studio® entertainment. There’s also access to Wi-Fi and free mobile messaging via i-Message, WhatsApp and Facebook Messenger.
Delta’s fare products at a glance:
· 180-degree flat-bed seat with individual aisle access, Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Bedding, TUMI amenity kit and all the luxurious details that make a difference.
· A350 flights feature 32 Delta One Suites with full head-height door for enhanced privacy. Available on routes from Tokyo Narita and Shanghai to Detroit, Seoul Incheon to Atlanta and coming soon to Beijing.
· Chef-curated menus accompanied by wines selected by Master Sommelier, Andrea Robinson.
· Complimentary Delta Sky Club access and SkyPriority airport services.
Delta Premium Select
· Available on A350 flights, a brand-new cabin offering more space with up to 38 inches of pitch, up to 19 inches of width and up to seven inches of recline.
· Westin Heavenly® In-Flight Blanket with pillow and a TUMI amenity kit.
· Pre-departure beverage service and enhanced on-board dining experience.
· SkyPriority service at check-in, accelerated security, priority boarding and expedited baggage.
Delta Comfort +
· Extra legroom, with up to four more inches on international flights and more recline.
· Dedicated overhead storage bins.
· Pillow, blanket and amenity kit.
· SkyPriority boarding - customers are among the first on and the first off the aircraft.
· Complimentary meals, plus beers, wines – including sparkling wine – and spirits.
· Option to select a seat – perfect for friends and families traveling together.
· Free checked bag on all transpacific flights.
· The same onboard service including complimentary meals, drinks and in-seat entertainment.
· No seat assignment until after check-in or at the gate; passengers traveling together may not be seated together. Customers are not eligible for paid or complimentary upgrades, or preferred seats, even with SkyMiles Medallion status.
· Basic Economy fares cannot be combined with other Delta fare products.
· Basic Economy customers will board the aircraft in the last zone.
Smoother connections from Hong Kong to the United States
As well as a wide choice of fare products, seamless connections are available from Hong Kong onto Delta’s services to Atlanta, Detroit and Seattle via Seoul Incheon’s (ICN) new Terminal 2.
This ultra-modern facility offers an enhanced airport experience at every step of the way, with a minimum connecting time of only 45 minutes.
Delta codeshare services from Hong Kong to ICN are operated by partner, Korean Air.