Travel between the U.S., Mexico and beyond markets is now easier when flying with Delta and Aeromexico
Delta Air Lines and Aeromexico, founding members of SkyTeam, agreed to a long-term, enhanced partnership, offering additional network options and services between the U.S., Mexico, and points beyond.
With this enhanced partnership, Delta and Aeromexico customers can have reciprocal access to airport lounges, as well as the ability to accrue and redeem frequent flyer miles. Additional customer benefits include:
- Expanded codeshare to include all Delta and Aeromexico routes between the U.S. and Mexico, as well as key beyond flights within the carriers' domestic and other international destinations
- A coordinated sales team that offers joint sales programs, giving our mutual customers access to combined networks
- Expedited call handling for Elite customers through a new, integrated process; and
- The ability for Elite customers to reserve preferred seating, on all flights, via the carriers' reservations centers and websites
For additional Aeromexico information, please visit their website.
To learn more about our partnership, please visit the Delta and Aeromexico partnership website.
China Eastern and Delta solidify strategic partnership
China Eastern and Delta continue to strengthen cooperation and support each other in the China-U.S. market through greater access to each other’s networks and an improved customer experience. Among recent improvements:
- China Eastern and Delta have expanded their joint China-U.S. offering – further cementing their position in the largest market to/from Shanghai – with Delta’s recent addition of new Los Angeles to Shanghai service.
- Delta’s recent move to Terminal 1 at Shanghai’s Pudong Airport to co-locate with China Eastern and Shanghai Airlines has resulted in more convenient connections and a seamless airport and baggage experience for customers.
For additional China Eastern information, please visit their website.