Corporate Name Change Exception - Coronavirus Situation
Confidential – For internal TMC use only
This exception is applicable to contracted corporate and MSA accounts.
Coronavirus Situation – Corporate Name Change Exception
To provide our corporate partners with greater flexibility for tickets affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, Delta (006), Air France (057), KLM (074) and Aeromexico (139) are waiving the change fee and the name change fee for qualifying tickets.
Please see each carrier’s respective policy below.
Applies for tickets issued on or before April 17, 2020
Issued on: DL 006
Applicable: This exception is applicable to contracted corporate and MSA accounts. Qualifying tickets need to be issued with a valid corporate ticket designator beginning with an “X” ,“C” or "Y".
Dates of Impacted Travel: U.S. 50 Domestic: March 1, 2020 – March 31, 2021
International: February 25, 2020 – March 31, 2021
Affected Areas: For DL 006 Ticket Stock - Delta Systemwide (includes all domestic and international destinations)
Waiver Code: No waiver code is required provided both conditions below are met:
- Original ticket was booked for travel between February 25, 2020 and
March 31, 2021 for international travel, or ticket was booked for travel between March 1, 2020 and March 31, 2021 for U.S. 50 domestic travel
- New ticket is issued with a corporate ticket designator (beginning with an “X”, “C” or "Y") placed in the ticket designator box
New travel must be completed by: December 31, 2022
New travel must be rebooked no later than: December 31, 2022
Ticket must be reissued on or before: December 31, 2022
Required Documentation: New ticket must be issued with a valid corporate ticket designator. The designator must begin with an “X”, “C” or "Y" and must be entered in the ticket designator field on the ticket to avoid a debit memo.
- Travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
- Tickets must be rebooked/reissued by December 31, 2022
- New itinerary will need to be priced at current fares and any difference in fare will need to be collected; if the new fare is lower, no residual value
- When the above criteria are followed, both the change fee and the name change fee will be waived
- Multiple name changes may be made under this policy without a change fee (Administrative Service Charge) and without collecting the name change fee.
Effective April 24, 2020, please reference AgentConnect.biz for full details on the Air France and KLM Corporate Name Change Policy.
News & promotions > Commercial news > Updated Air France-KLM Corporate Name Change Policy
Please note: A login is required to access this information.
Effective April 27, 2020, please reference the Aeromexico website for full details on Aeromexico’s Flexibility for Name Changes on Corporate Tickets.