Corporate Name Change Exception - Book with Confidence
Confidential – For internal TMC use only
This exception is applicable to contracted corporate and MSA accounts.
This exception is not applicable to tickets issued with a Basic Economy fare.
Book with Confidence – Corporate Name Change Exception
Effective Date: March 15, 2021
To provide our corporate partners with greater flexibility for tickets affected by the COVID-19 outbreak, Delta (006) is waiving the change fee and the name change fee for qualifying tickets.
Applies for tickets issued between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021
Issued on: DL 006
Applicable: This exception is applicable to contracted corporate and MSA accounts. Qualifying tickets need to be issued with a valid corporate ticket designator beginning with an “X”, “C” or "Y".
Please note: This exception is not applicable to tickets issued with a Basic Economy fare.
For Future Travel Dates: March 1, 2020 – March 27, 2022
Affected Areas: For DL 006 Ticket Stock - Delta Systemwide (includes all domestic and international destinations)
Waiver Code: No waiver code is required provided both conditions below are met:
- Original ticket was issued on DL 006 between March 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021, for systemwide (includes all domestic and international destinations) future travel between March 1, 2020 and February 24, 2022
- New ticket is issued with a corporate ticket designator (beginning with an “X”, “C” or "Y") placed in the ticket designator box
New travel must be completed by: December 31, 2022
New travel must be rebooked no later than: December 31, 2022
Ticket must be reissued on or before: December 31, 2022
Please visit the Delta Professional Travel Agency website, for information to assist you with verifying ticket validity for tickets issued on DL006 ticket stock.
Required Documentation: New ticket must be issued with a valid corporate ticket designator. The designator must begin with an “X”, “C” or "Y" and must be entered in the ticket designator field on the ticket to avoid a debit memo.
- Travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
- Tickets must be rebooked/reissued by December 31, 2022
- New itinerary will need to be priced at current fares and any difference in fare will need to be collected; if the new fare is lower, no residual value
- When the above criteria are followed, both the change fee and the name change fee will be waived
- Multiple name changes may be made under this policy without a change fee (Administrative Service Charge) and without collecting the name change fee.