Travel Agency-Issued Residual Value MCO - Validity Extension
In the spirit of Delta providing more flexibility to customers and Travel Agencies, Delta has extended Residual Value MCOs issued between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 beyond the normal one-year validity. These MCOs will be extended for use through December 31, 2022.
Guidelines to redeem the extended Residual Value MCO are as follows:
- The extension applies to Residual Value MCOs issued between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Residual Value MCOs must be applied toward a ticket and all travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
- If the new ticket is of lesser value than the value of the MCO, a new Residual Value MCO may be issued:
- The expiration date on the new Residual Value MCO will be December 31, 2022
- This new Residual Value MCO must be applied toward a ticket and all travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
- MCOs are nontransferable; MCOs may only be applied towards a new ticket for the passenger named on the MCO.
- Exception as noted: Corporate Name Change Exception: MCOs applied toward a new ticket issued with a valid Delta corporate ticket designator may be transferred. Please ensure that the corporate ticket designator which must begin with an “X” or a “C” is entered on the new ticket to avoid a debit memo. The new ticket must be equal to or higher in value; if lower value, residual balance is forfeited.
- Travel agency issued MCOs are nontransferable when presented to Delta Reservations or airport ticketing locations.
For questions regarding the extension of Agency-issued Residual Value MCOs, please contact Global Sales Support or Delta Reservations for assistance.