Travel Agency-Issued Residual Value MCO - Validity Extension
In the spirit of Delta providing more flexibility to customers and Travel Agencies, Delta has extended Residual Value MCOs issued between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 beyond the normal one-year validity. These MCOs will be extended for use through December 31, 2022.
Guidelines to redeem the extended Residual Value MCO are as follows:
- The extension applies to Residual Value MCOs issued between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020
- Residual Value MCOs must be applied toward a ticket and all travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
- If the new ticket is of lesser value than the value of the MCO, a new Residual Value MCO may be issued:
- The expiration date on the new Residual Value MCO will be December 31, 2022
- This new Residual Value MCO must be applied toward a ticket and all travel must be completed by December 31, 2022
For questions regarding the extension of Agency-issued Residual Value MCOs, please contact Global Sales Support or Delta Reservations for assistance.