Delta-Virgin Atlantic Transatlantic Joint Venture
We are excited about the benefits that our growing partnership brings to our valued customers which include:
More Options to London
- 9 daily, nonstop flights from London to New York.
- An expanded network, featuring 37 peak-day flights between North America and the U.K.
- We fly to 15 U.S. destinations nonstop, with an incredible 230 cities available one-stop across North America.
The Ultimate Airport Experience
- At Heathrow Delta One® or Upper Class passengers arrive VIP-style at the Virgin Atlantic Upper Class Wing, with queue-free check-in and security clearance getting them from their car to the Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse in minutes.
- The Virgin Atlantic Clubhouses at Heathrow is world-famous for its luxurious amenities and relaxed pre-flight vibe. Customers can indulge themselves at the complimentary spa and dine à la carte with a signature cocktail. Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse lounge access is available to Delta One or Upper Class passengers and Diamond or Platinum Medallion members on same-day travel when flying on Delta or Virgin Atlantic-operated transatlantic flights to or from the U.K. Diamond or Platinum Medallion members are allowed to bring one guest.
- On arrival back into London, there’s more to enjoy. Delta One customers can refresh and get ready for the day in the Virgin Atlantic Revivals Lounge, where showers, tasty breakfast treats and fresh coffee await.
- And across the U.S., there are 50 Delta Sky Clubs® for our Delta One and Virgin Atlantic Upper Class passengers to discover, including our flagship Clubs in Atlanta, JFK and Seattle.
- The ability to earn and use miles with Virgin Atlantic
- Diamond, Platinum and Gold Medallion member benefits, including Priority Boarding, Check-In, Security and Baggage, plus baggage fee waivers, when flying Virgin Atlantic
Luxury On Board
- 180° flat-bed seats with direct-aisle access and in-seat power in Delta One™ or Upper Class
- Personal on-demand entertainment at every seat, on all transatlantic flights