Chat - Another Way to Access Global Sales Support
Chat is another way for qualifying Travel Agencies to reach Global Sales Support, giving travel agents real-time access to Global Sales Support Associates.
The Chat function will allow qualifying agencies to stay on the phone with customers while chatting with GSS to resolve almost any requests. Accounts can continue to also connect with GSS through the phone or email and can use the self-service tools on Delta Professional. Currently, GSS only supports DL ticket stock (006) requests through Chat and can assist with most support requests handled by phone today.
Additional information on the new Chat functionality:
- Chat is available to travel agents after logging in to their account on Delta Professional.
- Travel agents can choose to Chat on almost any topic that can also be handled over the phone by a GSS Associate. The new Chat feature allows for one session at a time per browser and is available Monday – Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. ET.
- Due to privacy considerations, if credit card information is needed to complete a transaction over Chat, the GSS Associate will provide a call-in number to continue the conversation over the phone.
- When travel agents are working on behalf of a corporation, they should provide that account’s Corporate PIN upon logging into Chat. Including the Corporate PIN will ensure that GSS can apply the appropriate corporate benefits to the traveler’s PNR.
- For technical support issues or access to Delta Professional login credentials, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To learn more about the new Chat functionality, please refer to the resources listed below: