Delta continues Global Reopening Efforts with strategic Network Expansion
Delta Air Lines is making it easier for your travelers to be where they need to be with new nonstop routes to cities like Auckland, Berlin, Geneva and London.
Delta will add to its portfolio of international routes with never-before-operated service to Auckland, New Zealand, from Los Angeles beginning this fall, while also boosting its trans-Atlantic service from its New York-JFK and Atlanta hubs starting this spring.
Your travelers will enjoy a journey designed to ensure they arrive refreshed and renewed on long-haul flights between the U.S. and international destinations, including locally inspired cuisine and award-winning service from Delta´s onboard crew.
Premium amenities in the Delta One and Delta Premium Select cabins include a plush blanket made from recycled materials and amenity kits handcrafted by Someone Somewhere with travel essentials such as luxurious, clean, beauty products from Grown Alchemist.
With service to over 210 destinations in more than 41 countries worldwide, Delta is the largest international and domestic carrier in Atlanta, with upcoming service offerings to:
- Dusseldorf | May 9, 2023: Delta Air Lines is resuming three-times-weekly service to Dusseldorf.
- Edinburgh | May 25, 2023: For the first time since 2007, Delta is resuming five-times-weekly seasonal service to Edinburgh.
- Nice | May 12, 2023: Delta is resuming daily nonstop service from Nice to Atlanta for the first time in over a decade, boosting the airline’s offering from the South of France to the U.S. to more than 3,300 weekly seats during the peak travel season. Delta’s Nice-Atlanta route will complement the airline’s existing daily seasonal flight to New York-JFK.
- Stuttgart | March 26, 2023: Delta is resuming four-times weekly service to Stuttgart.
- Tel Aviv | March 26, 2023: Delta is resuming three-times weekly service to Tel Aviv beginning March 26, 2023. Delta will then expand its network to Israel even more by offering customers daily nonstop service from Atlanta to Tel Aviv starting April 16. Complementing the airline’s existing services from Tel Aviv to Boston and New York-JFK, the flight will offer customers over 200 onward connections across the U.S. and beyond.
As LAX’s largest global airline, Delta prides itself on providing your travelers with unparalleled global access by flying to places like Auckland. Delta operates more than 150 daily flights from LAX to 53 destinations across the globe as the airport’s leading premium global carrier. Summer 2023 will build on this excitement by relaunching service to cities that haven't been serviced in years including adding daily service to:
- Auckland from LAX | Oct. 28, 2023: Delta Air Lines is launching a brand-new route offering daily nonstop service from LAX to Auckland – Delta will be the only U.S. carrier to offer daily nonstop flights between the U.S. and New Zealand.
- London-Heathrow from LAX | March 25, 2023: For the first time since 2015, Delta is resuming daily nonstop service from LAX to London’s Heathrow Airport.
- Paris from LAX | May 8, 2023: Delta is resuming daily nonstop service from LAX to Paris, restarting the route post-pandemic.
Delta continues to expand connectivity options for your travelers flying between the United States and Latin America and the Caribbean. Your travelers interested in flying to Havana should refer to the U.S. Embassy website for details on travel requirements.
- Havana from Miami | April 10, 2023: Delta is restarting its service to Havana, Cuba, with two daily nonstop flights from Miami International Airport (MIA). With this restart, customers traveling through Miami will have access to 203 weekly nonstop flights at 10 U.S. airports.
Delta’s unique dual-hub position in New York City allows the airline to offer more than 470 total peak daily departures to over 120 destinations. This summer, Delta will fly its largest trans-Atlantic schedule ever from JFK, offering more than 225 weekly departures to 32 destinations, including:
- Berlin from NYC-JFK | May 25, 2023: Delta is resuming daily nonstop service to Berlin.
- Geneva from NYC-JFK | April 10, 2023: For the first time since 1993, Delta will resume daily nonstop service to Geneva.
- London-Gatwick from NYC-JFK | April 10, 2023: For the first time since 2008, Delta will offer daily nonstop flights to London’s Gatwick Airport.