Delta Comfort+ Fares Now Available to Most Transatlantic Destinations Across Europe, Middle East and Africa
Delta continues to expand Delta Comfort+® fares to more global markets, making it easier to shop and buy Delta's suite of products.
Effective Oct. 28, 2017, Delta began selling Delta Comfort+ as a fare for flights departing January 22, 2018, and beyond in most markets in the transatlantic region including flights between North America (U.S., Canada and Mexico) and Europe, the Middle East or Africa.
These new Delta Comfort+ fares augment the previously available ancillary purchase options available in the markets above. Customers now have more ways to buy Delta Comfort+, either as a fare or as an ancillary seat product.
With the latest fare expansion, Delta Comfort+ fares are now available across the following Domestic, Latin, Pacific and transatlantic regions:
- Within the U.S. and Canada
- Between the U.S. and Canada and all South America/Latin America/Caribbean markets,
- Between the U.S. and Canada and all Asia-Pacific markets including China and Hong Kong
- Within the Asia-Pacific region
- Between Asia-Pacific region markets and between Latin America/Caribbean region markets
- Most markets in the transatlantic region across Europe, Middle East and Africa including:
- Travel between the US, Canada or Mexico and certain cities in Africa DKR/ACC/LOS/JNB) and the Middle East (Tel Aviv)
- Travel originating in the US, Canada or Mexico to Europe
- Travel originating in Europe* to the U.S. on nonstop itineraries only
- All other trans-Atlantic itineraries will offer Delta Comfort+ post purchase as an ancillary
Additional details are available here on the Delta Professional website, including insights into the transatlantic markets where Delta Comfort+ is now available for sale as a fare.
In March 2015, Delta introduced Delta Comfort+ as the airline’s industry-leading extra legroom product experience that offers Sky Priority boarding with dedicated overhead bin space, and complimentary premium beverages and snacks on flights over 250 miles. Delta Comfort+ customers on long-haul international flights are also treated to sleep kits.
Since then, the popularity of Delta Comfort+ has surged and Delta has continued to increase the number of Delta Comfort+ seats to all mainline aircraft.
In November 2015, Delta began selling Delta Comfort+ as a fare for travel in the U.S. and Canada. Over the past few years the product has continued to expand, with the airline offering Delta Comfort+ as a fare to all destinations in the Asia-Pacific and Latin America/Caribbean regions, as well as the U.S. and Canada, as of May 2017.