Technical Issues with Ticketing in Amadeus GDS
Due to technical issues experienced on Wednesday, May 17, 2023, Delta is providing the following exception for ticketing flexibility to honor the fare and issue a ticket on Thursday, May 18, 2023, even though the ticketing deadline has passed. This exception applies to reservations booked on/before May 17, 2023.
This exception applies to:
- Amadeus (1A) bookings made on or before May 17, 2023, for ticketing on May 18, 2023
- Itineraries using a Delta fare, or an Air France, KLM, or Virgin Atlantic fare when combined with other Delta space, when issued on DL-006 ticket stock
- The existing PNR was booked in time to qualify for the desired fare; and
- The PNR was never canceled and no changes were made to the name or itinerary on the reservation after the ticketing deadline passed; and
- All fare rules were met at the time the booking was made (i.e., advance purchase, min/max stay, etc.)
Pricing Instructions and Documentation:
- Manually price the PNR at the original fare quoted and issue the ticket
- Enter Waiver Code 63R9F in the Ticket Designator or Tour Code box
- No other remark, OSI, or SSR is required
- Ticket must be completed by Thursday, May 18, 2023
For questions or additional assistance, please contact Global Sales Support.