Prepaid Ticket Advice (PTA)
Acceptance of PTA on Delta Air Lines Plate
Delta will accept PTAs for travel on Delta mainline and Delta Connection Carriers.
No Delta Space
Delta does not accept PTAs plated on 006 ticket stock for travel solely on another airline carrier.
- Delta connection carriers
- DL code share flights
Service Charge Information
Each PTA issued by Delta Air Lines requires a $100 USD service charge. This service charge is not subject to any discount and cannot be refunded.
- The prepaid charge will be collected on prepaid tickets issued for government "YCA" contracted fares or "DG" fare type itineraries. The only waiver of the prepaid charge for these fares is if the passenger is booked less than 24 hours prior to travel.
- Prepaid charges for "category Z" fares will also be collected. No exceptions are allowed.
- The forms of payment, such as the government transportation request "GTR" or government issued MasterCard or Visa, will no longer permit a waiver of the prepaid charges.
PTA numbers must include all fourteen (14) digits including the check digit. In order to verify whether ticket(s) were issued against a PTA request, you can call Delta's automated VRU at 404-715-5417 for this information.
Refund requests for unused PTAs should be handled as follows:
- If the travel date is within six (6) months, call in the refund request to your local Delta reservation office at 1-800-221-1212, or fax the refund request to 404-714-9465.
- If the travel date is over six (6) months, send the refund request to Refunds and Records. The address is:
Delta Air Lines, Inc.
Refunds And Records - Dept 818
Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport
P O Box 20537
Atlanta, GA 30320-2537